Inline aluminum rudder and strut system for Catamarans with built in rudder water pickup. Features a nylon break away bolt on the rudder to reduce damage when hit by submerged objects.
Mounting plate measures 30mm (1.18") wide x 24mm (.95") tall.
Leading edge of the rudder blade measures 87mm (3.42")
Offered in 3 versions,
- .150"(3.8mm) Flex Cable with 3/16"(4.75mm) shaft, drive dog and bullet nut.
- .187"(4.75mm) Flex Cable with 3/16"(4.75mm) shaft, drive dog and bullet nut.
- Rudder & strut only. No Cable, no stuffing tube. This is for people with their own cables/shafts.
System Includes the following hardware:
(1) aluminum rudder
(1) aluminum strut with installed 3/16" Lead Teflon Bearing Sleeve.
(1) Shrink Tubing.
(1) 1'(305mm) piece of 1/4" K&S Brass Tubing.
Requires customer to cut flex cable to required length.
Du-Bro 489 or 490 steering linkage connectors.
489 is for 2-56 linkage rod, 490 is much stronger 4-40 linkage rod but will require drilling the the hole larger on the steering arm.
Note: This is the second revision of this item. As of 10/25/2011, we have upgraded the strut to allow use with a larger prop and strengthened the strut barrel.
These products are recommended with items in your cart.
Not logged in
Help & FAQ
© Copyright 2019 - Offshore Electrics
Unauthorized use of any materials presented here is prohibited. Copying or reproducing any elements from this page is not permitted. All prices, descriptions and availability subject to change.